Biyernes, Marso 11, 2011

My makeup palettes and brushes :)

Hi! I want to share with you guys my makeup palettes and brush set from MOI cosmetics!



My moi cosemetics :)




I always wanted a makeup palette. I started searching and searching but my mom doesn't want to spend so much money. But due to my eagerness and a makeup addict I bought!!! And I don't regret it. :)




88 Color Palette.
I really love all the fun colors of this palette. All colors are highly pigmented. If you're just starting with makeup, this palette is a must for you.



  
88 Shimmer Palette
I bought this because I really love shimmery looks last December and New Year. Perfect for special occassions and holidays.





88 Warm Palette
Composed of 88 neutral colors perfect for everyday use. 



10pcs. Blush Palette
This palette has different shades pinks, peach, and earth colors. Some of the colors are pigmented so you need a light hand in applying your blush or I suggest you use a stippling brush :) The product is also fragrance free so it's good for those annoyed by some smell.





15pcs. Concealer Palette
This concealer palette consists of colors from light beige to dark brown, yellow, purple, green, and a highlighter. The product has a creamy consistency which melts in your skin, easy to blend, and has good coverage. I soooo recommend this palette 0_0





16 pcs. Brush set


overall I all love these products!! :)

hahaha!
I hope you enjoy!
Wait for my next posts and more makeups to come! :)

3 komento:

  1. Great sets! I also have the 88 palette but I ruined it so I guess I will have to get a new one, we both have the same brushes...which reminds me needs washing :]

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. great collection! I'm planning on buying a new palette too ^_^ will def check this one!

    have a great week end!

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Anne which palette do you like best? color, shimmer, warm? I'm thinking of buying one. hehe

    TumugonBurahin