Martes, Marso 8, 2011

What's in my school makeup bag :)

      I've been wanting to make a blog for the longest time but for some reasons I wasn't acting on it until now! I decided to start my blog with this topic. 


A Hello Kitty makeup bag I bought at Greenbelt 5 :)


Maybelline's Dream Matte Powder in Rose Ivory


Revlon's Powder Blush in "Wine With Everything"


Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio in "Walking On Eggshells"


MAC Prep + Prime Eye in "Light"


Shu Uemura's Mark Cealer in " Medium Light"


Nivea Lip Care with SPF 30+


Lush Lip Tint in "snow fairy"

MAC Slimshine Lipstick in "Long Stem Rose"


Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara Waterproof in " Black"


Loreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss

2 komento:

  1. I so love Hello Kitty, where in G5 did you bought it(store)? I wanna know coz I wanna get one too :]

    TumugonBurahin
  2. 2nd floor greenbelt 5 :) but i'm not sure if it's still available :)thank you for viewing!

    TumugonBurahin